March 16, 2020

You boys were home today, as HCSD did shut down over the weekend.  I drove to your home in Honeoye that morning, almost giddy in anticipation of helping your mom with your "home schooling."  Instead, there were errands to run.  Your mom took you, Erik, with her to deliver Easter candy orders (I think) and I took you, Jack, with me to:
1.  collect more signatures on a ballot petition for Nate McMurray, who was running for NY27 Congress,
2. drop off those completed petitions at the McMurray "headquarters" in Geneseo,
3. pick up Ringers solution and needles for our cat Sophie at our vet Gene Scherline, in Geneseo, and
4. shop at Wegman's in Geneseo.  It was a busy morning and you, Jack, were very good.
We chatted in the car and you were super cooperative, such as holding my hand, or letting me "sanitize" your hands when required.  After we got back to your house in Honeoye, your mom didn't need any more help, so I left.  Driving through Livonia, I discovered their Library was closed, as your mom had told me, as she is on the Board of another OWWL.org member, the Allens Hill Library. Bummer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog