March 17, 2020
My RRTA Book Club mtg. for today had been canceled last week as well. So, my only appointment in Rochester today was a pedicure. I had purchased a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream for the pedicurist's "tip" and that was the last of those appointments too! I dropped off a couple of framing jobs at the Frame Shop in Henrietta, just before they closed as a "non-essential business."
As your grandpa's job at the American Hotel in Lima, was canceled due to COVID-19, your grandpa & I had invited 2 friends for dinner instead, John Kerr & Colleen Liggett. It was the quietest St. Patrick's Day I ever had in my life, and the first March 17th in more than 40 years your grandpa had NOT played his mandolin with his band, some where.
We invited John Kerr & his wife Colleen Liggett here for a dinner of Irish Stew and mandolin (Mark & John) and violin (Colleen & I) Irish music. They were the last guests here until mid-May.
Comments
Post a Comment